Forms for superannuation entities
The following provides forms and prudential standards that are required under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993.
Online superannuation forms
Online superannuation forms are available via the Extranet located on the top right corner of APRA's website. More information can be found on Extranet frequently asked questions.
Note: online superannuation forms can only be submitted using an AUSkey that has been issued in respect of a Trustee ABN. You cannot submit online superannuation forms if you have logged into the APRA Extranet with an AUSkey that has been issued in respect of a Fund ABN.
Superannuation licensing forms
If you wish to apply for an RSE Licence and/or register an RSE (i.e. fund) you need to apply via the following manual forms (refer to Superannuation Licensing for more information).
- Application for ABN & Election under SIS Legislation
- RSE Licence application
- Application for approval to own or control an RSE licensee
- RSE Registration application
- Responsible Persons Information form (SRF 520.0 via D2A)
- Police Check form (nominate Code 36 on AFP form)
- Form: Notice of Fund Ceasing to be an Eligible Rollover Fund
- Note: available before 1 January 2014
Australian Securities and Investment Commission licensing
Note: RSE licensees may also need to apply for an Australian financial services licence (AFSL) issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to operate a superannuation fund.
For more information visit ASIC's website.