Go to top of page

Forms for superannuation entities

The following provides forms and prudential standards that are required under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993.

Online superannuation forms 

Online superannuation forms are available via the Extranet located on the top right corner of APRA's website. More information can be found on Extranet frequently asked questions.

Note: online superannuation forms can only be submitted using an AUSkey that has been issued in respect of a Trustee ABN. You cannot submit online superannuation forms if you have logged into the APRA Extranet with an AUSkey that has been issued in respect of a Fund ABN.

Superannuation licensing forms

If you wish to apply for an RSE Licence and/or register an RSE (i.e. fund) you need to apply via the following manual forms (refer to Superannuation Licensing for more information).

Australian Securities and Investment Commission licensing 

Note: RSE licensees may also need to apply for an Australian financial services licence (AFSL) issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to operate a superannuation fund.

For more information visit ASIC's website.

Other superannuation forms

For more information

  • If you are from an APRA supervised institution, contact your APRA Responsible Supervisor.
  • All other users should contact APRA on 1300 558 849 or email info [at] apra.gov.au.