Reporting resources for authorised deposit-taking institutions
Authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs) are required, under the Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 and its reporting standards, to provide data to APRA. The data is defined in the set of reporting forms and instructions. Some forms are subject to audit requirements as set out in Banking (prudential standard) determination No.2 of 2019.
APRA publishes the reporting standards, forms and guidance together with relevant prudential standards.
APRA provides the following resources to assist entities to meet their reporting requirements.
- Validation and derivation rules for data submitted via D2A
- Plain English Taxonomy (PET)
- Information about taxonomies - D2A and XBRL
Frequently asked questions
- Reporting for authorised deposit-taking institutions - frequently asked questions
- Approved form of notification - frequently asked questions
- Direct to APRA (D2A) - frequently asked questions
- Economic and financial statistics - frequently asked questions
Economic and financial statistics
APRA, the Australian Bureau of Statistics, and the Reserve Bank of Australia, have compiled economic and financial statistics including draft reporting standards, consultations and frequently asked questions.