APRA Connect is the new data collection solution for reporting entities to lodge entity information and data with APRA. APRA Connect will progressively replace Direct to APRA (D2A). Data collected by APRA under the Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 is used for prudential supervision, statistical publications and shared with partner agencies
APRA Connect facilitates the development of future data collections which will use broader and more granular data models that can be used by APRA and partner agencies to fulfil multiple data requirements. These models will require less aggregation and are designed to be more aligned to the industry’s underlying data structures. Submission methods will be made available that take into account the complexity of data.
Access APRA Connect at https://connect.apra.gov.au to submit information and data.
- 21 February 2023: Various performance improvements introduced to the system
- 3 February 2023: Updates made to the new capital framework collection and automated overdue notices turned off
- 22 November 2022: published reporting taxonomy artefacts for the first parallel reporting period of the New Capital Framework
- 14 October 2022: Performance issues address and new Capital Framework collection available to entities in the external test environment
- 27 June 2022: APRA Connect is integrated with the Australian Government's Digital Identity system.
- 6 June 2022: Minor amendments made to forms and new artefacts and change logs published.
- 18 January 2022: Performance issues addressed and new functionality introduced. New SDT Artefacts and Change Log published.