APRA Connect facilitates the development of future data collections which will use broader and more granular data models that can be used by APRA and partner agencies to fulfil multiple data requirements. These models will require less aggregation and are designed to be more aligned to the industry’s underlying data structures. Submission methods will be made available that take into account the complexity of data.
Access APRA Connect at https://connect.apra.gov.au to submit information and data.
- 11 July 2023: Final release of AASB 17 / PHI Capital collections in APRA Connect Test for Insurers. Taxonomy artefacts have been updated with the new collections.
- 6 June 2023: Second release of AASB 17 / PHI Capital collections will be available in APRA Connect Test for insurers to extend their practice of data preparation and submission. Taxonomy artefacts have been updated with new collections.
- 25 May 2023: Bug fixes and clarifications to the existing Superannuation Data Transformation (SDT) reporting standards build following consultation on minor amendments. AASB forms deployed into the external test environment
- 28 March 2023: Minor amendments to reporting standards introduced under Phase 1 of the Superannuation Data Transformation (SDT) and relevant changes to the forms. AASB priority forms deployed into the external test environment
- 21 February 2023: Various performance improvements introduced to the system
- 3 February 2023: Updates made to the new capital framework collection and automated overdue notices turned off
- 22 November 2022: published reporting taxonomy artefacts for the first parallel reporting period of the New Capital Framework
- 14 October 2022: Performance issues address and new Capital Framework collection available to entities in the external test environment
- 27 June 2022: APRA Connect is integrated with the Australian Government Digital Identity System