Direct to APRA
Direct to APRA (D2A) is a secure and user-friendly electronic data submission system. It enables APRA-regulated financial entities to lodge statutory returns. Data can be manually entered or imported directly from the reporting institutions' information system. D2A submits returns by passing encrypted information to APRA.
Installation and frequently asked questions
- Downloading and installing D2A
- System requirements
- D2A frequently asked questions
- AUSkey frequently asked questions
- Common D2A errors
Adopting standard business reporting
- Plain English Taxonomy (PET)
- Adopting standard business reporting
- D2A and XBRL
- Taxonomy development artefacts
- Taxonomy changes
Trademark and copyright
AUSkey is a registered trademark of the Australian Business Register.
Java Copyright © 1993, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
InstallAnywhere Copyright © 1997 – 2013 Flexera Software LLC. All rights reserved.
Direct to APRA communications