Improving APRA's website
Find out how APRA has transformed it website and how it works.
Upgrading APRA’s website
On 30 September 2019 APRA released an upgraded version of
- changed the way it looks and works so it's easier to use
- reorganised our content so it's easier to find
- improved navigation and search
- merged the Financial Claims Scheme website into this one so more information is in one place
How it works
Information is now organised into the following areas:
- Industry information - all APRA information for each regulated industry, organised by topic
- Data and statistics – APRA’s statistical publications and information about how it collects data
- Registers - lists of organisations licensed and registered with APRA
- APRA's functions - information about what APRA does
- News and publications - media releases, speeches, events and publications by APRA
- About us - information about APRA, its commitments, structure and reporting
There are three improved ways to look for information. You can use:
- the main navigation menu - available at the top of every page to browse our entire website
- the side navigation menu - available within content to browse within sections
- new standards pages - new standards pages bring together prudential and reporting standards, guidance, forms and related documents in one place
The improved search function helps to:
- find search results that are more relevant
- narrow down search results using filters
APRA will regularly release new features, content, updates and fixes to provide a better website experience. Each time we do, we will provide information about what the release includes, why it is important, where you'll see the changes and how to get support.
APRA is also in the process of creating a publications archive with documents from its previous websites that people still want to access.
- September 2019: improved navigation, search, colocation and organisation of prudential, reporting and related information on standards pages for each industry.
APRA wants to continually improve its website. Please provide feedback through:
- surveys - complete targeted survey questions to help improve specific features.
- - you can fill this in at any time to provide feedback on the website.