ADI reporting requirements
Authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs) are required, under the Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 and its reporting standards, to provide data to APRA. The data is defined in the set of reporting forms and instructions. Some forms are subject to audit requirements.
- Reporting requirements and guidance
- Information to assist completing reporting forms
- Reporting forms subject to audit requirements: Prudential Standard APS 310 Audit and Related Matters
Economic and financial statistics
APRA together with the Australian Bureau of Statistics and the Reserve Bank of Australia have compiled economic and financial statistics (EFS) including draft reporting standards, consultations and frequently asked questions.
Information can be accessed at: EFS.
Direct to APRA (D2A) is software used to encrypt and submit data.
Plain English Taxonomy (PET) provides a description and interpretation of APRA data collection requirements as set out in the prudential standards, prudential practice guides and reporting guidelines.
Standard Business Reporting (SBR) is an Australian Government initiative led by Treasury that simplifies business–to–government reporting.
- Phone: +61 2 9210 3400 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm AEST
- Email: support [at] apra.gov.au
- Email: dataanalytics [at] apra.gov.au