Technical Working Group Membership 2019
Background and purpose
APRA has established the Technical Working Group (TWG) as a forum to support APRA’s Data Collection Solution (DCS) project that will deliver a replacement solution for the Direct to APRA (D2A) tool through which reporting entities meet their reporting obligations by submitting data to APRA.
APRA has selected members for the TWG based on personal merit, and recommendations made by industry bodies.
Members are representative of stakeholders across APRA-regulated industries and be appointed in a personal capacity for the duration of the DCS project.
Additional SIRG attendees
The group may invite observers to attend meetings.
Members will be able to nominate one delegate to attend meetings of the TWG in their absence.
- Hitesh Rathi - Senior Technical Lead, Information Systems & Business Intelligence (Westpac), Large ADI
- Bai Lu - Change Manager (UBS), Large ADI
- David Crow - IT Manager (SCU), Small ADI
- Prashant Shetty - Finance Manager Statutory & Regulatory Reporting (IAG), General Insurance
- Saket Narayan - Senior Manager, Design & Architecture, (ASIC) Government agency
- Glen Lampham - Data Governance Lead (Medibank Private), Private Health Insurance
- Rebecca Lush - Specialist Consultant (HAMBS), Private Health Insurance
- Stanley Breskin – Senior Analyst (TAL), Life Insurance
- Koustubh Bandyopadhyay -Technical Advisory Architect (CBA Wealth), Superannuation
- Matthew Rea - Enterprise Architect (Link Group), Superannuation