Before using AUSkey with D2A, the CEO, CFO, Prudential Contact or Company Secretary of a reporting entity is required to acknowledge to APRA that they are responsible for determining who is authorised to use an AUSkey (by the entity’s AUSkey administrator), and for who has access to D2A within the entity.
Please ensure the contact information for the CEO, CFO, Prudential Contact or Company Secretary is up to date in APRA’s database. Contact the APRA Registrar to update your details if required.
To complete the acknowledgement process:
- Navigate and login to the APRA extranet using your AUSkey.
- In the left navigation bar click D2A > AUSkey Acknowledgement Request.
- Read the conditions related to the use of AUSkey.
- To accept the conditions, select Agree.
- Click Submit.
A confirmation message is displayed and an email is sent to the submitter. The confirmation message is also displayed if another eligible user accesses the acknowledgement page after acknowledgement has been submitted.
If you cannot use the APRA Extranet to complete the AUSKey acknowledgement process, please download the AUSKey acknowledgement form and send the original to the APRA Registrar. This is also applicable to some general insurance intermediaries who need to submit Form 701.
Using the APRA Extranet, users listed in APRA records as the CEO, CFO, Prudential Contact or Company Secretary of an entity can add an agent (e.g. external administrator) as an authorised lodger or update the funds for which the agent will be submitting or viewing data.
- Navigate and login to the APRA Extranet.
- In the left navigation bar click D2A > Add Lodger.
- Enter the agent’s name and ABN.
- From the list, select the funds for which the agent will be submitting or viewing data.
- If this is an agent that you have not previously authorised, under Is this a change of agent?, select Yes.
- Select the date from which the changes take effect.
- Click Request.
A message is displayed and you will receive email notification that your request has been submitted. APRA will contact you to finalise authorisation of the agent.
Agents must complete the AUSkey acknowledgement process, if they are using AUSkey.
If you cannot use the APRA Extranet to complete the agent authorisation process, please download the Agent authorisation form and send the original to the APRA Registrar: