Strategic Industry Reference Group Membership
Last updated: Monday 2 March 2020
Background and purpose
APRA has established the Strategic Industry Reference Group (SIRG) as an advisory group to support APRA’s Data Collection Solution (DCS) project that will deliver a replacement solution for the Direct to APRA (D2A) tool through which reporting entities meet their reporting obligations by submitting data to APRA.
APRA has selected members for the SIRG based on personal merit, and recommendations made by industry bodies.
Members are representative of stakeholders across APRA-regulated industries and be appointed in a personal capacity for the duration of the DCS project.
Additional SIRG attendees
The group may invite observers to attend meetings.
Members will be able to nominate one delegate to attend meetings of the SIRG in their absence.
- Andy Robertson - Program Director, Major Regulatory Projects (Westpac), Large Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions (ADIs)
- Stewart Old - Senior Financial Officer, Aust & NZ (JP Morgan), Large ADIs
- Sharon Seet - Associate Director, Group Regulatory Reporting (NAB), Large ADIs
- Chris Malcolm - Head of Enterprise Data & Analytics (CUA), Small ADIs
- Angela Lalopoulos - Manager, Data and Analytics (RBA), Government agency
- Deborah Baker - Senior Advisor Data Projects (ASIC), Government agency
- Paul Roberts - Program Manager, Finance and Wealth Branch (ABS), Government agency
- John Lampacher - Principal Architect Corporate Applications (Suncorp), General Insurance
- Bozenna Hinton - Head of Actuarial, Pricing and Analytics, (TAL), Life Insurance
- Anton Rast - Manager, Strategy and Business Analysis (HAMBS), Private Health Insurance
- Bernie Rutten - Senior Actuary (Medibank Private), Private Health Insurance
- Hans van Daatselaar - Executive Officer, ASP Services (ASFA ASP), Superannuation
- Lisa Schutz - Founder and CEO (Verifier), RegTech