Apply for the APRA Graduate Program
Graduate Program eligibility
You are welcome to apply to the APRA Graduate Program if you:
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- have a minimum credit average from an Australian University with those with a background in accounting, actuarial, banking, commerce, econometrics, finance, financial modelling, law, mathematics, public policy and statistics highly regarded.
We will also consider high achieving graduates with strong research and analytical skills from all disciplines.
How to apply for the Graduate Program
We accept applications to the Gradate Program once a year. Applications for the 2021 APRA Graduate Program open on Friday 28 February.
When completing the online form through the graduate section of Career Opportunities, you will need to provide:
- personal information
- resume (as an attachment)
- application form
- transcript of academic results
Applicants may then be invited to undertake online assessments.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment centre in Sydney (interstate applicants are required to cover their own travel costs). Candidates who succeed through this stage will then be invited to structured interviews at the APRA offices.
- Applications open: Friday 28 February 2020
- Applications close: 11:59pm AEST, Monday 13 April 2020
- Applications screening and online testing: Tuesday 14 April – Thursday 23 April 2020
- Assessment centres (Sydney): Friday 24 April – Monday 4 May 2020
- Second stage interviews: Monday 11 May – Tuesday 2 June 2020
- Offers made: Mid-June 2020
What if I have more questions?
Follow us on our Facebook - APRA Graduate Program page for the latest updates about the Program.