Apply for the APRA Graduate Program
APRA our 2022 Graduate Program have now closed.
The APRA Graduate Program is one of the most in-depth and diverse in the financial services industry.
Our Graduate Program runs for 18 months. During this time you will complete three six-month rotations, across our frontline supervision, policy and advice, and data analytics divisions, giving you the opportunity to build the core foundations of prudential regulation. These foundations will help jump start your career as a finance professional and build diversity across your skill-set.
In 2022, we have roles available in our Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne locations.
Graduate Program eligibility
You are welcome to apply to the APRA Graduate Program if you have:
- Either Australian citizenship, New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency (at the time of submitting this application); and
- A minimum GPA average of credit (65%) or above.
How to apply for the Graduate Program
Applications for the 2022 APRA Graduate Program are now open to people who will have graduated by the end of 2021.
When completing the online form you will need to provide:
- Details of your background and experiences,
- Your resume,
- Identification documents, and
- Your academic transcripts.
We encourage you to have these documents ready in preparation prior to beginning your application.
More information about the application process is available via the online application platform.
APRA is also participating in the Australian Government’s Indigenous Graduate Pathway. Applications will be open until 23 April 2021.
Current APRA Graduates and other employees will be attending a number of upcoming Careers Fairs. Be sure to come along to speak to us if you have any questions about APRA and the Graduate Program:
- Thursday 4 March: Sydney University Virtual Careers Fair
- Friday 5 March: GradConnection Virtual Careers Fair
- Wednesday 10 March – University of New South Wales Virtual Careers Fair
- Monday 15 March – Prosple Australian Government Graduate Program Super Fair
- Tuesday 23 March – Prosple Engineering Careers Super Fair
- Friday 26 March – The Big Meet Careers Fair, International Convention Centre, Sydney
- Tuesday 30 March – Prosple Technology Careers Super Fair
- Thursday 15 April – Prosple Law Careers Super Fair
What if I have more questions?
You can contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our Twitter feed for the latest updates about the Program.