APRA’s senior management receive a number of invitations each year to speak at national and international conferences and events. APRA has a centralised process to consider such invitations, which are reviewed at weekly management meetings.
Due to the large number of events that APRA’s senior management is invited to each year, APRA is unable to accept every invitation. APRA gives priority to events that are more relevant to its remit and that are organised by industry groups and associations.
Please send your request as early as possible and include the following detail:
- proposed/requested speaker;
- date and time of the event;
- location of the event;
- title and organiser of the event;
- proposed topic to be covered by APRA;
- length of the address;
- other invited or confirmed speakers; and
- expected or target audience.
Invitations should not be sent directly to the APRA management member. For more information please contact APRA’s Corporate Affairs team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.