Go to top of page

APRA frequently asked questions

The list below links to frequently asked questions on authorised deposit-taking institutions, general insurers, life insurers, private health insurers, and superannuation funds.

Individual complaints about entity products and services, unless they are of a prudential concern, should be directed to the institution in writing.

Other questions?

  • More information about the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) is available at www.fcs.gov.au.
  • Information about being a whistleblower and making a public interest disclosure is available at whistleblower.
  • You can make general enquiries through Contact APRA.