Data Collection Solution communications and past updates
APRA communicates regularly with stakeholders about the new Data Collection Solution including with email updates, letters to regulated entities, and webinars.
Latest communications and updates
Email: DCS Subscriber Update 11 - September 2019. (originally send as Update 10).
Timeline of stakeholder communications and updates
The following table shows key information provided to stakeholders about the new Data Collection Solution:
- Webinar for reporting entities about the Implementation Plan including a demonstration of the new solution
- View a recording of the webinar and read the transcript
- Please note the demonstration is indicative only as it is still being developed
- Implementation Plan: substantially updated and expanded
- Letter - informing APRA reporting entities of the updated Implementation Plan
- DCS Subscriber Update 10 - July 2019
APRA’s Response to Industry summarises our key findings on the features stakeholders have said they would like in the new Data Collection Solution.
APRA held a webinar to explain the new Data Collection Solution to industry and stakeholders. It was presented by:
- General Manager, Data Transformation, Katrina Ellis
- Data Collection Solution Business Lead, Daniel Hunt
- Data Collection Solution Principal Analyst, Rosemary Nyul
You can watch a recording of the webinar and read the presentation slides:
APRA issued a letter inviting stakeholders to provide feedback throughout the engagement process of the project:
In March 2018, APRA commenced an engagement program with reporting entities, administrators, industry bodies and Regtech providers, to identify the most desirable features for the new system, and how best to transition to it.
APRA engaged with:
- 293 attendees across 10 webinars
- 85 attendees to seven industry and Regtech roundtables
- 64 attendees to three cross-industry technical working session
We also received 47 written submissions and 112 responses to the online survey.
Emails responded to 16 questions which were presented in the Key Items document. We published the non-confidential submissions:
You can read some of the non-confidential, unedited responses provided to APRA's online survey about the new Data Collection Solution: