Skip to main content

Apply to own or control a registrable superannuation entity

Who needs to apply for approval?

A person seeking to obtain a controlling interest (15% or more) in a registrable superannuation entity (RSE) licensee.

How to apply for approval to control or own a registrable superannuation entity licensee

Applicants should read the following application and guidance material, before applying for approval to own or control an RSE licensee with APRA.  Applicants are encouraged to discuss any proposed application with APRA before lodging the application.

Schedule of fees

There is no application fee to apply for approval to own or control an RSE licensee.

More information

Please contact APRA by email at or call 1 300 55 88 49 to discuss lodging an application form.