Apply for the APRA Graduate Program
Graduate Program eligibility
You are welcome to apply to the APRA Graduate Program if you:
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- have a minimum credit average from an Australian University with those with a background in accounting, actuarial, banking, commerce, econometrics, finance, financial modelling, law, mathematics, public policy and statistics highly regarded.
We will also consider high achieving graduates with strong research and analytical skills from all disciplines.
How to apply for the Graduate Program
We accept applications to the Gradate Program once a year. Applications for the 2020 APRA Graduate Program open Monday 25 February 2019.
When completing the online form through the graduate section of the Career Opportunities page, you will be asked to provide:
- personal information
- resume (as an attachment)
- application form
- transcript of academic results
Applicants may then be invited to undertake online assessments.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment centre in Sydney (interstate applicants are required to cover their own travel costs). Candidates who succeed through this stage will then be invited to structured interviews at the APRA offices.
- Applications open: Monday 25 February 2019
- Applications close: Sunday 31 March 2019
- Applications screening & online testing: Tuesday 2 - Sunday 7 April 2019
- Assessment Centres (held in Sydney): Friday 12, Monday 15 & Wednesday 17 April 2019
- Second Stage interviews: Monday 29 April - Friday 3 May & Monday 20 - Friday 24 May 2019
- Offers made: Early June 2019
What if I have more questions?
Follow us on our Facebook - APRA Graduate Program page for the latest updates about the Program.
We will also be attending a number of career fairs in 2019:
- University of Sydney: Wednesday 6 March 2019
- University of New South Wales: Thursday 7 March 2019
- University of Wollongong: 12 March 2019
- University of Technology: Wednesday 13 March 2019
- Macquarie University: Thursday 14 March 2019
- The Big Meet: Friday 29 March 2019
If you are attending any of the events above, we hope to see you there and answer any of your questions about applying for the Program.