Superannuation reporting requirements
Superannuation entities are required, under the Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 and its reporting standards, to provide data to APRA. The data is defined in the set of reporting forms and instructions. Some forms are subject to audit requirements.
- Reporting requirements and guidance
- Information to assist completing reporting forms
- Audit requirements
- Letters to trustees/administrators/auditors
- Retirement Savings Accounts (RSAs) - annual report
- Wound up returns for superannuation entities: The set of forms, instructions and frequently asked questions are available in SRS 602.0 Wind-up. For further information please email dataanalytics [at] apra.gov.au.
Direct to APRA (D2A) is the software used to encrypt and submit data.
Plain English Taxonomy (PET) describes and interprets APRA data collection requirements as set out in the prudential standards, practice guides and reporting guidelines.
Standard Business Reporting (SBR) is an Australian Government initiative led by Treasury to simplify business–to–government reporting.
For technical questions
- Phone +61 2 9210 3400 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm AEST
- Email support [at] apra.gov.au
For other questions
- Email dataanalytics [at] apra.gov.au