Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Applying for a MySuper or ERF authorisation

This page is only for applications for authorisation to offer a MySuper Product or an Eligible Rollover Fund (ERF) as defined in the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS).  Please refer to the following APRA releases in October 2012 for further details:

Proposed Final MySuper Authorisation and Transition Package

Proposed Final ERF Authorisation and Transition Package

Application Forms

MySuper Application Guide - Authority to offer a MySuper product 

MySuper Frequently Asked Questions

MySuper Authorisation Application Form

ERF Application Guide - Authority to offer a regulated super fund as an ERF

ERF Authorisation Application Form

How to access online forms:

  • Please use your RSE Licensee (i.e. Trustee) ABN with your AUSkey

  • Please select the RSE (i.e. superannuation fund) you wish to nominate

  • Select application type
    (i.e. for MySuper - Generic, Large Employer, Material Goodwill)

  • Instructions - online process

IMPORTANT! - MySuper and ERF forms can only be submitted to APRA using an AUSkey that has been issued to a Trustee ABN. If you have an AUSkey that has been issued to a Fund ABN, the MySuper and ERF forms cannot be submitted to APRA

Link to Software for AUSkey.

Superannuation Licensing  

MySuper Product and ERF Authorisations under SIS can only be issued to RSE Licensee holders, in respect of a registered APRA regulated superannuation fund (RSE).

If you wish to apply for an RSE Licence and/or register an RSE you need to apply via the approved forms available on the Superannuation Licensing or Superannuation Forms sections of the APRA website.  

For Enquiries

  • Contact your APRA Responsible Supervisor

  • All other enquiries contact APRA on 1300 558 849 or
    email .