RSE Licensees have obligations to submit returns that are triggered by certain events not based on its year of income (ad hoc events) under these reporting standards:
- SRF 001.0 Profile and Structure (Baseline) : RSE licensee must submit a new return for:
For more details, please refer to the SRF 001.0 reporting guidance
- Changes to any information previously reported for defined benefit - RSE or defined benefit sub-fund (Part C);
- Change to any information previously reported for MySuper product (Part D); and
- Cessation of Select Investment Options (Part E).
- SRF 602.0 Wind-up : RSE licensee must submit a wind-up return within three months of the date that below entity has been finally wound-up:
- Registrable superannuation entity;
- Defined benefit-RSE;
- Pooled superannuation trust;
- Eligible rollover fund;
- Small APRA fund; and
- Single member approved deposit fund (SMADF).
- SRF 700.0 Product Dashboard : RSE licensee must submit a new return for:
- An RSE licensee is authorised to offer a MySuper product; and
- Changes to any information previously reported for Product Dashboard.
- SRF 703.0 Fees Disclosed : RSE licensee must submit a new return for:
- An RSE licensee is authorised to offer the MySuper product; and
- Changes to any information previously reported for Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
To submit a return triggered by the above events, an RSE licensee must email DataAnalytics@apra.gov.au to request a new version of the reporting form to be allocated in D2A. Please include these details in your email:
- Name of the entity;
- Form name and number; and
- Effective date of the reporting events such as: date of wind-up, change or authorisation.
To submit a return for SRF 520.0 Responsible Persons Information, RSE licensees must submit their latest information as a revision to their annual form.
Pre-fill functionality is built intD2A for SRF 520.0, which populates sections of the existing responsible persons box. This pre-fill functionality reduces the effort needed when lodging responsible person updates and allows RSE Licensees to always have access to their current list of responsible persons.
Users may need to refresh their SRF 520.0 in D2A to pre-fill the information correctly. Please refer to the D2A help guide (‘requesting forms’ section) for further information on refreshing forms in D2A.