All users must install version 5.3 and have an AUSkey to view or submit returns.
If you are upgrading from an existing version of D2A, please download the Upgrade D2A 5.3 file.
If you are installing D2A for the first time, please download the Install D2A 5.3 file.
Refer to the D2A Help Guide for further information on installing, configuring and using D2A.
After downloading the appropriate D2A file, click Open.
- From the downloaded zip file, extract the .exe file to a location on your computer and run it.
- Read the Introduction and click Next.
- Read the D2A License Agreement. Confirm your acceptance and click Next.
- Choose the location on your computer where D2A will be installed and click Next. For upgrades, this is the location of the D2A version to be upgraded.
- For upgrades, go directly to step 7.
For first time installations, enter your Australian Business Number (ABN), without spaces, followed by the email address of the person designated to submit data to APRA.
Confirm that the install location, ABN and email address are correct and click Next.
- Click Install.
- When complete, click Done.
To launch D2A, on the Start menu, select All Programs > APRA Tools > D2A.
If SBR Taxonomy features are to be used, the AltovaXML XML standards processor is required.
- Click the following link to download the AltovaXML file: Download AltovaXML.
- If the AltovaXML utility is installed in a location other than the default (C:/Program Files/Altova), the AltovaXML entries in the D2A Client 5.3 eci.properties file must be updated with the correct location.
- To determine that AltovaXML is installed, open the About window from the Help menu and click the SBR tab. The first line should read "AltovaXML libraries loaded".