All new users should install version 5.2.3 of D2A and obtain an AUSkey.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from an existing version of D2A, you will need to Upgrade rather than perform a new installation.
Before using D2A for the first time, you will need to print and review the D2A Help Guide. This contains all the information you need to install and use D2A.
- Click the following link to download the latest version of D2A: Download D2A 5.2.3.
Note: Contact your IT department if the size of the zip file exceeds the download limit imposed by your workplace.
- Click Open.
- Using WinZip, extract the .exe file to a secure location on your computer and run it.
- Read the Introduction and click Next.
- Read the D2A License Agreement and confirm your acceptance.
- Click Next.
- Browse to the location on your computer where D2A will be installed.
- Enter your Australian Business Number (ABN), without spaces, and click Next.
- Enter the email address of the person designated to submit data to APRA and click Next. Confirm that the install location, ABN and email address are correct.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Done.
- D2A is installed in the selected location
- To launch D2A, on the Start menu, select All Programs > APRA Tools > D2A.
If SBR Taxonomy features are to be used, the AltovaXML XML standards processor is required.
- Click the following link to download the AltovaXML file: Download AltovaXML.
- If the AltovaXML utility is installed in a location other than the default (C:/Program Files/Altova), the AltovaXML entries in the D2A Client 5.2 eci.properties file must be updated with the correct location.
- To determine that AltovaXML is installed, open the About window from the Help menu and click the SBR tab. The first line should read "AltovaXML libraries loaded".