The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) offers graduates diverse opportunities and experience across the entire financial services industry. With unmatched exposure to the Australian banking, insurance and superannuation industries, APRA provides graduates with a kick-start to their professional career.
APRA also offers arguably the most rigorous training and development in the finance industry.
To find out more about graduate opportunities at APRA visit the APRA Graduate Program website: www.aviewfromthetop.com.au
Applications for the 2016 Graduate Program will open on 23 February 2015 and close on 6 April 2015. Apply now
- Applications open: 23 February 2015
- Applications close: 6 April 2015
- Applications screening and online testing: April - May 2015
- Assessment Centres (held in Sydney): 18 May, 20 May, 22 May 2015
- Second Stage interview: June 2015
- Offers made: July 2015
Meet APRA graduates and employees from APRA at the following career fairs in 2015:
- Macquarie University: 10 March 2015
- University of New South Wales: 11 March 2015
- University of Technology: 12 March 2015
- University of Sydney: 19 March 2015
- The Big Meet: 20 March 2015