APRA accepts complaints and/or compliments about the performance of our service and/ or functions. Any complaint or compliment will be referred to the appropriate Manager for action.
If you lodge a complaint about APRA, we will respond to your complaint within 15 working days. Dealing with complaints in a timely manner is part of APRA's commitment to best practice complaints-handling.
Our complaints-handling standards incorporate key elements of the ISO 10002:2004 Australian Standard on Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for complaints handling on organisations, and we aim to ensure that our complaints-handling standard is consistently accessible and responsive.
Compliments provide a clear view of what APRA's clients' value about APRA and the work it does. If you submit a compliment about APRA we will:
- record the details of the compliment;
- acknowledge the compliment; and
- send a notice to the staff member/s involved and their supervisor to acknowledge a job well done.
There are five ways you can forward a complaint or compliment to APRA:
- by sending us the online information form electronically;
- by printing off the online information form, completing it, and sending it to:
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
PO Box 9836
Sydney NSW 2001
- by writing a letter to the above address setting out the information you wish to refer to APRA;
- by faxing your letter or form to 02 9210 3430; or
- by calling APRA on 1300 55 88 49.