APRA is a statutory authority. Its Executive Group of three members appointed by the Treasurer, are responsible for determining goals, priorities and strategies.
View the profiles of the three members of the Executive Group.
APRA is organised into five divisions.
- Specialised Institutions Division
- Diversified Institutions Division
- Policy, Statistics and International Division
- Supervisory Support Division
- Corporate Services Division
View the profiles of APRA's five Executive General Managers.
View APRA's organisational structure by division.