APRA is a statutory authority. Its Executive Group of APRA Members are appointed by the Treasurer and are responsible for determining goals, priorities and strategies.
View the profiles of the APRA Members.
APRA is organised into five divisions.
- Specialised Institutions Division
- Diversified Institutions Division
- Policy and Advice Division
- Supervisory Support Division
- Corporate Services Division
View the profiles of APRA's five Executive General Managers.
View APRA's organisational structure by division.