By using this site, the user is deemed to have read and acknowledged the following:
- disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, express or implied, and
- shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including incidental or consequential loss or damage), arising out of or in connection with any use of or reliance on the material or information on this site.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the material and information on this site is kept up to date, APRA accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or currency of that material or information, and recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to the use of or reliance on that material or information, or seek professional advice if appropriate.
- In addition to the material or information on this site, links are provided to external Internet sites. These external sites are beyond the control of APRA. It is the responsibility of the user to exercise their own skill and care with respect to the accuracy, completeness or currency of, or, the use of or reliance on any material or information sourced from those external sites.
This website and its contents are protected by copyright law. APRA has undertaken reasonable enquiries to identify material owned by third parties. Users may need to obtain permission from third parties to use their material.
With the exception of Commonwealth Coat of Arms, the APRA logo and other third party material which is protected by intellectual property law, all material on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Australia Attribution 3.0 Licence.
APRA requests attribution as: © Australian Prudential Regulation Authority [insert year].
Unless indicated otherwise, users may assume a Creative Commons Australia Attribution 3.0 Licence applies to material available on this website containing the following copyright statement:
© Commonwealth of Australia [year].
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed to:
Commonwealth Copyright Administration
Copyright Law Branch
Robert Garran Offices
National Circuit Barton ACT 2600
Fax: (02) 6250 5989 or submitted via the copyright request form on the website www.ag.gov.au/cca
The full detail of the Creative Commons Australia Attribution 3.0 Licence is available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/legalcode.
Commonwealth Coat of Arms
For guidelines on the use of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms visit: http://www.dpmc.gov.au/pmc/publication/commonwealth-coat-arms-information-and-guidelines
For inquiries regarding reproduction and rights in material on this website that is not covered by a Creative Commons Australia Attribution 3.0 Licence, including the APRA logo, please contact APRA.
- for prudential regulation and enforcement activities in respect of the Australian financial services industry;
- to respond to requests under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 or Privacy Act 1988;
- to provide information to those requesting to be on an APRA mailing list;
- to employ staff, engage contractors and maintain the operations of APRA in compliance with legislation, rules and guidelines;
- to answer inquiries and process complaints made to APRA or respond to inquiries from the Commonwealth Ombudsman; and
- in correspondence with overseas regulators.
APRA is committed to:
- having access to the appropriate information, including personal and sensitive information, to enable APRA to fulfil its prudential regulatory remit and its obligations as an employer, contractor and government agency;
- ensuring that personal and sensitive information held is accurate and securely maintained; and
- ensuring individuals have a means to access and, if necessary, request the correction of personal and sensitive information held by APRA.
Visiting APRA’s website - analytics tools and cookies
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service.
Where APRA’s websites allow visitors to make comments or provide feedback APRA may collect visitors’ contact details. These contact details will only be used for the purpose for which they are provided and will not be added to a mailing list without consent.